I provide a holistic approach to individual, group, and family therapy. People exist within connection to those we live with or nearby, support structures, and the systems we encounter (school, work, legal arena, houses of faith, and so on). We are more than a set of symptoms. Treatment is determined by the whole person – accounting for physical well-being; mental health; social, spiritual, and cultural factors; as well as areas of strength and creativity.
Now Enrolling for the following Groups:
- Calm & Connected (15-19 year old females)
- Male Quarter Life Crisis Group (18-30 year old males)
- LifeForce Yoga for Anxiety & Depression (a 6 week group limited to 7 participants. Meets consecutive Fridays August 10 – September 14)
- Yoga & Expressive Arts for Healers (a process group for therapists and first responders)
Check out Workshop page for more details and additional offerings around the community. Private yoga and therapeutic writing parties can be arranged to suit your group’s needs, as well.
- Family Conflict
- Trauma and vicarious trauma
- Child and Adolescent
- Anger Management
- Grief and loss
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth and Development
- Women’s Issues
Individual therapy session fee is a flat rate of $140 and can be filed through Blue Cross Blue Shield. For all other insurances, I provide a Superbill, which details all information your insurance provider will require when you contact them for reimbursement.