I provide a holistic approach to individual, group, and family therapy. People exist within connection to those we live with or nearby, support structures, and the systems we encounter (school, work, legal arena, houses of faith, and so on). We are more than a set of symptoms. Treatment is determined by the whole person – accounting for physical well-being; mental health; social, spiritual, and cultural factors; as well as areas of strength and creativity.
Now Enrolling for the following Groups:
- Calm & Connected (15-19 year old females)
- Male Quarter Life Crisis Group (18-30 year old males)
- Yoga & Expressive Arts for Healers (a process group for therapists and first responders)
- Family Conflict
- Trauma and vicarious trauma
- Child and Adolescent
- Anger Management
- Grief and loss
- Self Esteem
- Personal Growth and Development
Individual therapy session fee is a flat rate of $125 and can be filed through Blue Cross Blue Shield. For all other insurances, I provide a Superbill, which details all information your insurance provider will require when you contact them for reimbursement.